Blue stained wood with crimson carnations

Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Meme: Question Five

Things hsve been busy this week so we're keeping things simple this week for the meme! Here they are, in no particular order...

Question # 5

What are Your Top Ten Period Movies?

  • North and South BBC 2004 Richard Armitage & Daniela Denbe-Ashe
  • Pride and Prejudice BBC 1995 Colin Firth & Jennifer Ehle
  • Persuasion BBC 1995 Amanda Root & Ciaran Hinds
  • Little Dorrit BBC 2008 Claire Foy & Matthew Macfadyen
  • Wives and Daughters BBC 1999 Justine Waddell & lots of others
  • Miss Potter 2006 Renee Zellweger & Ewan McGregor
  • Amazing Grace 2006 Ioan Gruffudd, Romola Garai, Benedict Cumberbatch & lots of others  
  • Jane Eyre BBC 2006 Ruth Wilson & Toby Stephens
  • The Young Victoria 2009 Emily Blunt & Rupert Friend
  • Becoming Jane 2007 Anne Hathaway & James McAvoy
  • 2 comments:

    1. Miss Potter is one of my favorites too. : )

      ReplyDelete
    2. From the time I was a very little girl my mom read us Beatrix Potter and so it's special to me! That first time I watched Miss Potter I loved learning a bit more about her! It's such a sweet story!

      ReplyDelete

    Give me a piece of your mind! ...Really, it makes my day!