Blue stained wood with crimson carnations

Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Meme: Question Two

Question # 2

Name Ten of Your Favorite Movies (so far!)


Well, after last week's indecision this question is a much easier one to answer! Especially since this list will not contain any period movies- a genre that I think deserves it's own list since there is so many fine ones out there! Having ten spots to fill gives me a bunch of room to flail around in movie epicness! ;)
In no particular order because we all know I have so much trouble ranking things....

  • Seven Brides for Seven Brothers 1954 Howard Keel & Jane Powel
  • Peter Pan 1960 Mary Martin/ Peter Pan 2003/ Finding Neverland 2004 Johnny Depp & Kate Winslet  (Yes, I'm counting this all as one)
  • My Favorite Wife 1940 Cary Grant & Irene Dunne
  • Singin' in the Rain 1952 Gene Kelly & Debbie Reynolds
  • Chitty Chitty Bang Bang 1968 Dick VanDyke & Sally Ann Howes
  • Yours, Mine and Ours 1968 Lucille Ball & Henry Fonda
  • The Phantom of the Opera 2004 Gerard Butler & Emmy Rossum
  • You've Got Mail 1998 Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan
  • While You Were Sleeping 1995 Sandra Bullock & Bill Pullman 
  • The Glass Bottom Boat 1966 Doris Day & Rod Taylor 

So there they are! The 'regular' movies I could watch over and over again! The 'period' ones will follow in another question!

What are your favorites?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a piece of your mind! ...Really, it makes my day!