Blue stained wood with crimson carnations

Friday, March 2, 2012

Voting our Sacred Honor

If you have been following this blog for a while you have likely figured out that I am...politically minded. ;)
As we round the corner and head for Super Tuesday we are now down to the wire in terms of making our decision. I have had my decision made for some weeks and have made my appeal to you regarding my belief that Rick Santorum is the Conservative in this race and I have meant every word of that. If, however, you still remain undecided or not firmly committed then I URGE you to watch the video below. If you have not heard Santorum speak before YOU MUST watch this video before Tuesday's election!! This year we have a voice and we have a choice in our state and the race has not wrapped up! This video is of a speech Santorum gave tonight in Cleve. and although the speech is nearly an hour he uses the hour well covering everything in his platform.

Fantastic speech!
Fantastic man!
VOTE SANTORUM!!

Santorum Speaks at GOP Dinner in Ohio C-SPAN

1 comment:

  1. My opinion is that all the GOP candidates are second-rate. Gingrich is the only one who can actually intellectually challenge Obama and win. Santorum is the real conservative, but seem a bit weak in debates. Romney is a Mormon, therefore a bit sketch for me, though he has the best credentials on the economy. Why isn't there a full-package candidate?

    ReplyDelete

Give me a piece of your mind! ...Really, it makes my day!